Sunny's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sunny's Forum

The official forum of the CCCP

+2
Irene
Mister Awesome
6 posters

Gaming General

Mister Awesome
    Mister Awesome

Male Posts : 178

Character sheet
    Character 1 Name: XCR-13 Mic Sounders the 13th
    Character 2 Name:
    Character 3 Name:

Gaming General - Page 4 Empty Gaming General

Post by Mister Awesome Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:58 am

First topic message reminder :

Hey, let's talk about games! What games does everyone like?

Me, I like pretty much every kind of video game except for sports and most racing games (I do like Mario Kart). For other kinds of games, I like pretty much everything. Board games, card games, tabletop RPGs, everything. I can't really afford miniatures games, though.

Some of my favorite video game series are Kirby, Sonic (I miss the old days), Fire Emblem, Command & Conquer (Red Alert especially), No More Heroes, _____ vs. Capcom (and Capcom vs. SNK), Pokemon, Super Robot Wars, Bioshock, Assassin's Creed, and Ace Attorney.

Some of my favorite traditional games are Yu-Gi-Oh, Magi Nation Duel, Arkham Horror, 7th Sea, Mutant City Blues, Munchkin, Maid RPG, Toon, and RIFTS.

8-Bit Wren

Character sheet
    Character 1 Name: Wren (Overlord)
    Character 2 Name: Falken
    Character 3 Name: Joshua Luminate

Gaming General - Page 4 Empty Re: Gaming General

Post by 8-Bit Wren Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:01 pm

Well, since I'm late to showing up and I don't anyone will even flinch, I'll add my own opinion to what games I like.

...In terms of favourite Video Game 'Series'? I like Fire Emblem & Advance Wars, along with Super Robot Wars and Luminous Arc and a helping of Yggdra Union. I'm also a fan of the 'Mana' series, such as Sword of Mana, Children of Mana and Secret of Mana. And let's not forget the Mega-Man X, Zero and ZX games as well, my favourites being X4/8, 3/4 and ZX Advent respectively.

I've been a Sonic fan my entire life and APART from Sonic 2006...I haven't really found many games to be completely bad. Sure, they have thier horrible flaws but there's usually something to make up for that in some way. I also play Pokemon, starting with Yellow...and then Crystal, Emerald, Pearl/Platinum and Soul-Silver.

I also enjoy Final Fantasy, King of the Fighters, Guilty Gear, Street Fighter and various cross-overs of fighting games. And lastly, basically anything made by Nippon Ichi & Gust, espically Disagea 2/3 and Soul Nomad, along with Atelier Iris 1 & 3...

As for indivdual games...? Let's see...well, there's quite a list so maybe another time!
    Etheru
    Etheru

Male Posts : 267

Post by Etheru Wed May 04, 2011 4:48 am

Been replaying Resident Evil 4 recently.
    Kiril
    Kiril

Male Posts : 13
    Location : Wales, but if you put him anywhere else,he will hide in the wilderness.

Post by Kiril Thu May 05, 2011 10:50 pm

RE4 is the only game in the series I really like. 5 just seems like a watered down version of it with no improvments on it.

I played trhough Metrp 2033 again recently, kinda forgot how good it was.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:00 am