Sunny's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sunny's Forum

The official forum of the CCCP

3 posters

Interest for a 'What-If?' Arc to happen here.

8-Bit Wren
    8-Bit Wren

Male Posts : 664
    Location : Australia. Yes, I'm surprised I'm still alive as well.

Character sheet
    Character 1 Name: Wren (Overlord)
    Character 2 Name: Falken
    Character 3 Name: Joshua Luminate

Interest for a 'What-If?' Arc to happen here.  Empty Interest for a 'What-If?' Arc to happen here.

Post by 8-Bit Wren Tue May 03, 2011 10:01 am

Hey. Came up with an idea for an arc and thought I might as well share it here considering it'd be easier to gather opinion, although I doubt it'll work for most of you.

Right, basically...you know how the human race on Mitch's world had ended up pretty much destroying itself and Wren's was something along those lines? There's probably a few people who are curious as to what happened, right? Alright, so not many are considering I doubt anyone's got characters who'd have thier worlds suddenly go to hell.

Anyway, the arc is finding out as to WHY that all happened. I mean, some characters could end up joining the small group (which would probably be only Mitch and Wren at this moment in time) if they suddenly returned to thier world and found it'd been destroyed while they were gone.

Group ends up on a world where all this started. They try to figure out what happened and find out that it's something...that's causing mankind to lose all sense of morality and simply let thier greed and selfish desires drive them.

I'll add more later.
    Raidou
    Raidou

Male Posts : 262

Character sheet
    Character 1 Name: Rosalyn
    Character 2 Name:
    Character 3 Name:

Interest for a 'What-If?' Arc to happen here.  Empty Re: Interest for a 'What-If?' Arc to happen here.

Post by Raidou Tue May 03, 2011 12:31 pm

If this is specifically Mitch's past and how his world turned to shit, then I think he already explained it long ago (politics and weapons race leading to WWIII that went over the edge when the nukes were finally deployed). If this is a general arc of "What if a hate plague ripped asunder various characters' worlds", then...well, I'll let Sparty come in to confirm, and let you continue explaining your idea before I go assuming.
    [FAZE]xXx420blaz3sc0pexXx

Male Posts : 420

Character sheet
    Character 1 Name: Roland
    Character 2 Name: Mordecai
    Character 3 Name: Lilith

Interest for a 'What-If?' Arc to happen here.  Empty Re: Interest for a 'What-If?' Arc to happen here.

Post by [FAZE]xXx420blaz3sc0pexXx Wed May 18, 2011 6:39 am

Yeah, Mimsi, that was what Mitch thought had happened. However, what really happened was that for the same reasons as the other world was destroyed, Mitch's was. That's about as clear as I can get it without it revealing too much. He just thought politicial bullshit led to World War III. The truth is far more sinister...

-X-Files theme-
    Raidou
    Raidou

Male Posts : 262

Character sheet
    Character 1 Name: Rosalyn
    Character 2 Name:
    Character 3 Name:

Post by Raidou Wed May 18, 2011 7:23 am

Yeah, Mimsi, that was what Mitch thought had happened.
    Mimsi

Well, guys, you heard it here first. Rai is the new Mims, desu~.

Interest for a 'What-If?' Arc to happen here.  1305592138733

Male Posts : 420

Character sheet
    Character 1 Name: Roland
    Character 2 Name: Mordecai
    Character 3 Name: Lilith

Post by [FAZE]xXx420blaz3sc0pexXx Fri May 20, 2011 12:42 am

Oh son of a bitch... somebody fetch the collective facepalm for me.

Meanwhile, I will hand my head in shame. pale

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:55 pm