Sunny's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sunny's Forum

The official forum of the CCCP

+4
Raidou
Imca
Etheru
Irene
8 posters

I've been thinking about returning to WAOA.

Irene
    Irene

Female Posts : 609

Character sheet
    Character 1 Name: Hydronix
    Character 2 Name: Cirno
    Character 3 Name:

I've been thinking about returning to WAOA. Empty I've been thinking about returning to WAOA.

Post by Irene Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:35 pm

Been thinking about rejoining WAOA. Unfortunately, many of the players wouldn't want me there, so I'm very iffy on it.

I have a huge feeling they'd rather I just stayed away than ever come back. Which was shown by their actions. Plus, there's already one player I'm actively avoiding right now in HSAU, but... I don't know. I just want the players' input, preferrably from the people who haven't already said they wanted me back.

Also, no, you don't need to point out how much of a hypocrite I am for going back on my word. I know that already.

...Also, if you're going to read the topic, could you atleast say something? It just makes me feel beyond unwanted, and really doesn't help either.
    Etheru
    Etheru

Male Posts : 267

I've been thinking about returning to WAOA. Empty Re: I've been thinking about returning to WAOA.

Post by Etheru Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:54 am

If you're coming back, maybe you could work on your self-deprecation.
    Irene
    Irene

Character sheet
    Character 3 Name:

I've been thinking about returning to WAOA. Empty Re: I've been thinking about returning to WAOA.

Post by Irene Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:07 am

Doubt that'll ever happen(the second part). Although that doesn't answer my simple question: Do people actually want me back? That is, the majority of the players I know?
    Etheru
    Etheru

Male Posts : 267

Post by Etheru Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:14 am

I don't really care either way. You want to come back? Come back.
    Imca
    Imca
    Admin

Female Posts : 289

Character sheet
    Character 1 Name: Imca
    Character 2 Name:
    Character 3 Name:

Post by Imca Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:48 am

I am with Ethers, I would like you to come back... but I won't beg, if some one does not want to that is up to them, and honestly it should be more do THEY want to play then does every one want them too... People are generaly forgiving, and it should be what you want to do.
    Raidou
    Raidou

Male Posts : 262

Character sheet
    Character 1 Name: Rosalyn
    Character 2 Name:
    Character 3 Name:

Post by Raidou Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:13 pm

I'm not exactly clamoring for you to come back. Mainly because not only have you shown horrendous attitude problems in the past, in the present you haven't really improved much on any of them, so the likelihood that you'll be starting rows and arguments with people soon after you join back into We Are Our Avatars is higher then I would prefer.

But, I can't really bar anyone from playing that game, so if you decide to try to join in, I won't really complain, cause it's not like you're a terrible player...

Although, you will have to acknowledge in the game's discussion thread that the things you said in your whole Ragequit speech was either wrong or just you throwing a temper tantrum before I give your return any fanfare, since it'd be a sign you're improving on the whole attitude thing.

...TL;DR I don't feel strongly about your return, but I'm not exactly sure about whether it'd be a good idea or not.
    Vriska Serket
    Vriska Serket

Character sheet
    Character 1 Name: Vriska Serket
    Character 2 Name:
    Character 3 Name:

Post by Vriska Serket Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:46 pm

I am with Raidou for the most part here on the attitude, and Etheru on the self-deprec8ion.

And, as I've said, I don't particularly enjoy playing with you. When I did in the past, to 8e perfectly honest, it was mostly due to you 8eing the only one who was talking to my characters or 8ecause if I didn't I'd get those little "So and so said something to so and so" comments. I wouldn't particularly enjoy playing with you again, either. I'm not trying to sound like Rika with a "Should your characters come back, I would ignore them" thing for no good reason here. I'm honestly not. I just usually find it easier to ignore you than to argue with you, which is something I will admit to finding out the hard way.

And if it ends up coming to fights and arguments and needless nitpicking with the other players again (and things like the "review" you did of everyone and don't seem a8le to let go of even after the thread you cre8d here for it was deleted lead me to 8elieve that is still a possi8ility), I wouldn't want to see someone I do enjoy playing with driven away.

To sum up: Improve your attitude 8ig time, cut the ego and self-deprec8ion, and stop the little nitpicking crap 8efore you consider returning.

That's all I've got to say on the su8ject, and I'm more than likely going to 8ack to lurking here now.
    arcadiarika
    arcadiarika

Character sheet
    Character 1 Name: Catherine Grayson
    Character 2 Name: Michael
    Character 3 Name:

Post by arcadiarika Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:08 pm

In the past few days, I was thinking about my response to that. If it was earlier on before all this, I would have said "yes". Now I'll have to say "no" to that.

No, I won't ignore your characters if you do decide to return. I'm with everyone else in which you returning is not a good idea at all. Just the facts, on my end, that we weren't happy with you when you decided to "criticize" us, as it were, and you trying to call the shots even though you don't even play anymore, still leaves bad tastes in people's mouths.
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort

Male Posts : 274

Character sheet
    Character 1 Name:
    Character 2 Name:
    Character 3 Name:

Post by Lord Voldemort Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:21 pm

I am seconding what Ozzy said, word for word.

(Except that I am far less active in WAOA now, of course)
    Irene
    Irene

Character sheet
    Character 3 Name:

Post by Irene Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:00 pm

I've gotten my answer. You'd pretty much rather I left both sites for good instead. Understood. You might as well lock this topic, Sunny. I got all I need to know.
    Raidou
    Raidou

Character sheet
    Character 2 Name:
    Character 3 Name:

Post by Raidou Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:06 pm

Do not misconstrue or twist people's statements. You asked about what we think of you returning to We Are Our Avatars. You said nothing about what we thought about you being on this website. You can be here all you want, I don't mind nor care.

And don't give a blanket statement either. Sunny said she wanted you back. I'm just neutral about it, and I gave a proper explanation as to why I am neutral instead of just ignoring it or giving a single word response. Mainly, I felt that there's an issue that I think has been proven to be detrimental to you, and I believe it could cause a repeat of the events that led up to you leaving We Are Our Avatars in such an angry fashion in the first place if you don't work to fix it at some point. And I don't want to see a repeat of a sordid history play out again, since it'd harm you more then it would harm any of us.
    arcadiarika
    arcadiarika

Character sheet
    Character 1 Name: Catherine Grayson
    Character 2 Name: Michael
    Character 3 Name:

Post by arcadiarika Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:24 pm

...actually, I told him that if leaving is a good thing for him to do, he should do it.

And I've tried, again and again, to convince him that improving is not as bad as it seems for him to be. But he always says that he'll never improve, because that's just how he is.

With those in mind, I stand firmly that he should not be back in WAOA at all. Especially if he's going to be a brick wall about improving and listening to people.

...and yes, I do admit that there's some hypocrisy there with my being a brick wall, albeit unintentionally.

If he wants to remain here, that's his choice, though. I honestly don't care about that.
    Hilarity
    Hilarity

Character sheet
    Character 1 Name:
    Character 2 Name:
    Character 3 Name:

Post by Hilarity Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:19 am

I'm just indifferent, really. Although I do have to wonder why you are ok with doing just about everything but playing the game (i.e., continuing to read the thread and evaluate players) even though people aren't really ok with that, but actually joining is what requires approval. At least if you did that, it would make sense that you did those things. Also, I really can't stand all the self-deprecation. It's for that reason alone that I'm not really confident there's much of a point in me saying anything, since everything I say will probably be misconstrued to be more negative than it actually is.
    Irene
    Irene

Character sheet
    Character 3 Name:

Post by Irene Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:40 am

To be honest, Raidou? I don't believe you whatsoever. I can't tell whether you're joking or not anymore. Since apparently you find it fine to mock me when I wanted to leave, instead of actually being serious. I don't like being mocked. It pisses me off. So how can I tell that you're being serious now? At all? I can't whatsoever.

Whatever, Rika.
    Raidou
    Raidou

Character sheet
    Character 2 Name:
    Character 3 Name:

Post by Raidou Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:00 am

To be honest, Raidou? I don't believe you whatsoever. I can't tell whether you're joking or not anymore. Since apparently you find it fine to mock me when I wanted to leave, instead of actually being serious. I don't like being mocked. It pisses me off. So how can I tell that you're being serious now? At all? I can't whatsoever.

The following statement is in 100% Super Serious Mode

Believe whatever you want. I explained myself, and I'm not going to put in any further effort to persuade someone who's going to be defensive if this is the response.

The previous statement was in 100% Super Serious Mode

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:55 am