Sunny's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sunny's Forum

The official forum of the CCCP

3 posters

Electronic Arts Survey

Joey JoJo Shabadoo
    Joey JoJo Shabadoo

Male Posts : 96

Character sheet
    Character 1 Name:
    Character 2 Name:
    Character 3 Name:

Electronic Arts Survey Empty Electronic Arts Survey

Post by Joey JoJo Shabadoo Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:18 pm

1. Have you heard about Electronic Arts (EA)?
    a) Yes
    b) No

2. Have you bought a game from EA?
    a) Yes
    b) No

3. If you answered with choice “A” on number 2, are you one of EA’s frequent customer?
    a) Yes
    b) No

4. Are you aware of DLC (downloadable content)?
    a) Yes
    b) No

5. If you answered with choice “A” on number 4, would you approve of EA’s usage of DLC (downloadable content)?
    a) Yes
    b) Maybe
    c) No

6. Why did you choose that rating?

7. On a scale from 1-5, how would you rate EA, with 5 as the largest and 1 as the smallest?

a) 5
    b) 4
    c) 3
    d) 2
    e) 1

8. Could you please explain why you chose that rating?
    Imca
    Imca
    Admin

Female Posts : 289

Character sheet
    Character 1 Name: Imca
    Character 2 Name:
    Character 3 Name:

Electronic Arts Survey Empty Re: Electronic Arts Survey

Post by Imca Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:36 am

a) Yes

a) Yes

3. If you answered with choice “A” on number 2, are you one of EA’s frequent customer?
    c) Yes, to my dismay.

a) Yes

5. If you answered with choice “A” on number 4, would you approve of EA’s usage of DLC (downloadable content)?
    b) Maybe

Your current DLC is over priced, with not enough content, I belive DLC is a great tool, but it is being abused to hell and back, EA being one of the worst offenders.

7. On a scale from 1-5, how would you rate EA, with 5 as the largest and 1 as the smallest?
    e) 1

What you have done to command and conquer... How you buy all the smaller companies, Liquidate them, then make there games inferior.... RIP west-wood. The whole situation with the Mass Effect 3 ending.... The whole thing with spore... Use of volatile DRM second only to Ubisoft in how extreme it is. The money only focus buisness model, I understand the point is to make money, but would it hurt to try to make sure the customer is happy two?

Back to Command and Conquer, SERIOUSLY... I MEAN SERIOUSLY... how da faq do you all work on this one, we loved how Tiberium (The FPS) looked, and you canceled it due to quality concerns.... We HATED CNC 4 and its complete fucking IGNORANCE of what made the series great, ts online only nature, and its blatent obvious nature as a cash-in.... Oh look? It gets released.... Now unto Generals 2, we see it, were happy, a return to the roots, with a story focused singleplayer game, made on one of the best engines out currently, and not SAGE which lets face it is a fucking laughing stock.... What happens? Once agian, it is cancled and you replace it with something the comunity hates, we dont want a F@P P2W online only, multiplayer game.... that failed with CNC4, and we still hate it? WHY TRY AGIAN?

Seriously, you all need to learn your comunity, and quit doing things that seem to intentional piss off your consumer, like the stuff listed above, or the mass effect 3 ending? SURELY you must have known what happened there would go over about as well as lighting a pig on fire. :|

This rant could continue all day, but I hope I have sumed it up.
    [FAZE]xXx420blaz3sc0pexXx
    [FAZE]xXx420blaz3sc0pexXx

Male Posts : 420

Character sheet
    Character 1 Name: Roland
    Character 2 Name: Mordecai
    Character 3 Name: Lilith

Post by [FAZE]xXx420blaz3sc0pexXx Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:09 am

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Maybe.

On the one hand, there's good DLCs, but on the other hand, EA's been abusing DLC from the start.

Because EA is a fuck-up of a company. While I do think there are worse companies out there (like Bank of America), EA has done for gaming what the Westboro Baptist Church has done for Christianity: sure, it hasn't completely destroyed the concept, but God-fucking-damn if they aren't annoying as hell.

That, and they've been shabby with their games. One thing everyone seems to ignore for whatever reason is the fact they keep pumping out sports games - NHL, NCAA, NBA - pretty much yearly, and I've heard very few criticize for that. Then there's Command and Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight, which (from what I hear) is as bad a failure as the book that has the title of the last word there (and if this is a Twilight analogy, I don't wanna know what Fifty Shades of Grey is). Mass Effect 3's ending is... well, we've said enough on that. The Extended Cut shows they were willing to fix it, but come the fuck on you shoulda stuck with the dark energy stuff! Add to that Mercenaries 2: World in Flames for the PS2, which was actually Mercs 1 with a fresh coat of paint (Mercs 1 was a really good one, though).

Add to that the fact they eat studios and IPs up like a fat man on an eating binge, and it's plain to see why EA is such a shit company. Right now the best ones in my book are Valve and Gearbox, and even then Valve seems overrated.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content