Sunny's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sunny's Forum

The official forum of the CCCP

You Have HOW Many Games?!

8-Bit Wren
    8-Bit Wren

Male Posts : 664
    Location : Australia. Yes, I'm surprised I'm still alive as well.

Character sheet
    Character 1 Name: Wren (Overlord)
    Character 2 Name: Falken
    Character 3 Name: Joshua Luminate

You Have HOW Many Games?! Empty You Have HOW Many Games?!

Post by 8-Bit Wren Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:59 am

What the name of the topic says, yup. Basically, a number of how many games you have for a certain console and then listing them out. Simple, right? XD

Anyways, I guess I'll start with PS2. Total tally is...104. As for the list...I'll line 'em up in tens and put slashes between games that share the same name to save on re-typing the title. So it's not one giant blob of text.

.hack//Infection/Mutation/Outbreak/Quaratine, Shadow Hearts/Covenant/From The New World, Final Fantasy X/XII/Dirge of Cerberus.
    -
    Mega-Man X7/X8/Command Mission, Resident Evil 4/Code Veronica X, Drakengard/2, Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers/Return of the King/The Third Age.
    -
    Star Ocean: Till The End of Time, Rogue Galaxy, Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone, Dragon Quest: Journey of the Cursed King, Suikoden 4/Tactics, Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance, MGS3: Snake Eater, Puyo Pop Fever and Grandia II.
    -
    Xenosaga Episode II*, Ace Combat: The Belkan War, Ape Escape 2/3, Astro Boy, Star Wars Battlefront/2/Revenge of The Sith, Lego Star Wars/2.

*(Graaah, the PAL region only got Episode 2. We missed out on 1 & 3. *angry-face*)
    -
    Kingdom Hearts/2, Persona 3/FES/4, Digital Devil Saga/2, Shin Megami Tensei: Lucifer's Call, Killer7, Crash Nitro Kart.
    -
    King of Fighters 2002/2003/XI/Maximum Impact/MI2/Neowave, Capcom VS SNK 2, SNK Vs Capcom: SVC Chaos, Marvel Vs Capcom 2, Street Fighter Alpha Anthology.
    -
    Capcom Fighting Jam, NeoGeo Battle Coliseum, Guitar Hero II/III/5/Greatest Hits/World Tour, Valkyrie Profile 2, The Bouncer, Gradius 3 & 4.
    -
    Sonic Riders/Zero Gravity/Unleashed/Mega Collection Plus/Gems Collection/Shadow the Hedgehog, SEGA Mega Drive Collection/Classics Collection, Guilty Gear X2 #Reload/Accent Core Plus.
    -
    Odin Sphere, GrimGrimoire, La Pucelle: Tactics, Soul Nomad & The World Eaters, Disgaea: Hour of Darkness/Cursed Memories, Makai Kingdom, Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana/3: Grand Phantasm, Okami.
    -
    Burnout 2: Point of Impact/3/Revenge/Dominator, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4, Deadly Strike, Raging Blades, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles/2: BattleNexus/3: Mutant Nightmare.
    -
    Saint Seiya: The Hades, Gunbird: Special Edition, Fantavision, Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams.

...And that's all of the PS2 games! Stay tuned for more lists! :D
    8-Bit Wren
    8-Bit Wren

Character sheet

You Have HOW Many Games?! Empty Re: You Have HOW Many Games?!

Post by 8-Bit Wren Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:30 am

Welp, because more stuff is getting packed away, time to list...we'll go with Wii games now. You'll be surprised that there's a lot less than my...collection of PS2 ones. Groups of 10s again.
    ---
    Wario Land: The Shake Dimension, Punch-Out!!, Sonic & The Secret Rings/Black Knight/Sonic Colors, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess/Skyward Sword, No More Heroes/2: Desperate Struggle & Super Mario Galaxy.
    -
    Harvest Moon: Magical Melody, Pandora's Tower, The Last Story, Xenoblade Chronicles, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of a New World, Monster Hunter Tri, Sakura wars: So Long My Love & Little King's Story.
    -
    Castlevania Judgement, Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon, Sin & Punishment: Successor of The Skies, Klonoa, Red Steel 2, Trauma Center: New Blood, Guilty Gear Accent Core, Metroid Prime Trilogy/Other M & Mario Kart Wii.

...Oh. And Ghost Squad, Super Smash Bros Brawl, Tatsunoko Vs Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars. So, 33 Wii games. ...Guess I should list the Gamecube ones as well.
    ----
    Mario Party 5, Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour, Luigi's Mansion, Super Mario Sunshine, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Legend of Zelda: Wind-Waker, F-Zero GX, SoulCalibur II, Star Fox Adventures & Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Falsebound Kingdom.

And...Super Smash Bros Melee, Beyblade V-Force, Star Wars: Rogue Squadron II/III & Tales of Sumphonia.

So....15 GC Games. Stay tuned for more~ :D
    8-Bit Wren
    8-Bit Wren

Character sheet

Post by 8-Bit Wren Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:47 am

Alright, time to the portable games. Specifically PSP ones. Same format as usual.
    --
    Tales of Eternia, Tales of The World: Radiant Mythology, Final Fantasy I/IV Complete Collection/Crisis Core/Tactics/Dissidia 012, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth & Every Extend Extra.
    -
    Half-Minute Hero, Star Ocean: First Departure/Second Evolution, Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness/Dark Hero Days/Infinite, Prinny 2, Zettai Hero Project, Phantom Brave: The Hermuda Triangle, Lunar: Silver Star Story.
    -
    Breath of Fire 3, Phantasy Star Portable/2, Valkyria Chronicles II, Gods Eater: Burst, The 3rd Birthday, Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles, Guilty Gear Judgement, Sonic Rivals 2 & PaRappa The Rapper.
    -
    Power Stone Collection, Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max, Yu-Gi-Oh GX/5D's Tag Force 3/5, Darkstalker Chronicles: The Chaos Tower, Persona 2/3, The Timeless Land & Generations of Chaos.

And... Gungir, Mimana: IYAR Chronicle, Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together & Lord of Arcana.

So, 44 PSP games. :D
    8-Bit Wren
    8-Bit Wren

Character sheet

Post by 8-Bit Wren Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:38 pm

...Well, it's been a long time since I upgraded this, but let's go with STEAM games. Yeah, this is gonna be a big list. Cry if you must. <.<
    ===
    1000 Amps, A Valley Without Wind/2, Aaaaaa!! for the Awesome, Ace of Spades, Adventures of Shuggy, All Zombies Must Die!, Analogue: A Hate Story, Anomaly Warzone Earth, Aquaria & Atom Zombie Smasher.
    -
    Audiosurf, Auditorium, Avadon: The Black Fortress, Awesomenauts, B.U.T.T.O.N, Babel Rising, The Baconing, The Basement Collection, Bastion & Beat Hazard.
    -
    Beyond Divinity, The Binding of Isaac, BIT.TRIP BEAT/CORE/RUNNER/VOID, Blackwell Convergence/Deception/Legacy/Unbound, Blocks that Matter, Blueberry Garden, Borderlands/2, Botanica, Braid & Breath of Death VII.
    -
    Bunch of Heroes, Capsized, Caster, Cave Story+, Chains, Chantelise, ClaDun X2, Closure, Commander Keen Complete Pack & Company of Heroes/Opposing Fronts.
    -
    Cortex Command, Costume Quest, Counterstrike/Condition Zero/Global Offensive/Source/Beta, Critter Crunch, Cthulu Saves The World, Cubemen, Darksiders/II, Darwinia, DEFCON/Beta & Defense Grid: The Awakening.
    -
    Defy Gravity, Demolition Inc, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Divine Divinity/Divinity 2, DOOM/II/FINAL/Master/Ultimate/Doom 3/BFG Edition/Resurrection of Evil, Droid Assualt, Dungeon Defenders, Dungeons of Dredmor, E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy & EDGE.
    -
    Elder Scrolls III/IV/V, Ether Vapor Remaster, Eufloria, Europa Universalis III, Eversion, Evochron Mercenary, eXceed - Gun Bullet Children/Vampire REX/JPBP, Fairy Bloom Freesia, Fallen Enchantress & Fallout: New Vegas.
    -
    Flatout/2/3/Ultimate Carnage, Fractual: Make Blooms & Not War, Frozen Synapse, FTL: Faster Than Light, Galactic Civilizations I/II Ultimate, Garry's Mod, Gemini Rue, Gratuitous Space Battles, Greed Corp & Gumboy: Crazy Adventures/Features.
    -
    GundeadlieGne/Gundemonium Recollection/Hitogata Happa, Hack-Slash-Loot, Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax, Half-Life 2/Deathmatch/Lost Coast/EP1/EP2, Hard Reset, Hell Yeah!, Heretic: Shadow of the Serpent Riders, Hero Academy, HeXen: Beyond Heretic/Deathkings of the Dark Citadel/II & HOARD.
    -
    Home, Homefront, Hotline Miami, Hydrophobia: Prophecy, Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet, Inside a Star-Filled Sky, Intrusion 2, Jamestown, Killing Floor & Legend of Grimrock.
    -
    LIMBO, Lone Survivor, Lucid, Lunar Flight, MacGuffin's Curse, Machinarium, Magicka, Mark of the Ninja, Metal Drift & Metro 2033
    -
    Monkey Island 2: Special Edition, MX vs ATV Reflex, Nethergate: Resurrection, Nexuiz/Beta/Stupid, NightSky, Nimbus, Noitu Love 2 Devolution, Nuclear Dawn, Obulis & Offspring Fling!
    -
    Oil Rush, On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness I/II, ORION: Dino Beatdown, PixelJunk Eden, Plain Sight, Plants VS Zombies, The Polynomial, Portal 2, Pyschonauts & Puzzle Quest/2.
    -
    Quake/II/Ground Zero/Reckoning/III Team Arena/Arena/IV/Mission Pack 1/2, RAGE, Razor2: Hidden Skies, Realm of the Mad God, Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale, Red Faction/II/Armageddon, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Revenge of the Titans, Rock of Ages & Runespell: Overture.
    -
    Saints Row 2/3, Sanctum, Secret of Monkey Island, Sequence, Shattered Horizon, Civilization 5, Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion, Snapshot, SOL: Exodus & Sonic Adventure 2.
    -
    Sonic CD/4: Episode I/II, Space Pirates And Zombies, SpaceChem, Spirits, Splice, Stacking, Star Ruler, Star Wars - Jedi Knight: Dark Forces/II/Mysteries of the Sith/Jedi Outcast/Jedi Academy & Stealth Bastard Deluxe.
    -
    Stellar Impact, Strike Suit Zero, Sugar Cube: Bittersweet Factory, Super Crate Box, Super Laser Racer, Super Meat Boy, Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP, Supreme Commander/Forged Alliance, Sword of the Stars: Complete & Swords and Soldiers HD.
    -
    Symphony, TF2, Terraria, They Bleed Pixels, Ticket to Ride, The Tiny Bang Story, Titan Attacks, Titan Quest/Immortal Throne, To the Moon & Toki Tori.
    -
    Torchlight/II, Towns, TRAUMA, Universe Sandbox, Uplink, Vessel, Vigil: Blood Bitterness, VVVVVV, Wanderlust: Rebirth & Dawn of War/Winter Assualt/Dark Crusade/II/Chaos Rising/Retribution/SPEESE MAHREENE Space Marine.
    -
    Waveform, Waves, Who's That Flying?!, Wings of Prey, Wolfenstein 3D/Spear of Destiny, World of Goo, Worms Armageddon/Reloaded/Crazy Golf/Revolution, X-Tension/X2/X3/Reunion/Terran Conflict/Beyond the Frontier, Ys Origin/Oath in Felghana & Zeit2.

...Oh. And Zeno Clash.

...So, roughly about 278 Steam games. Goodness.
    8-Bit Wren
    8-Bit Wren

Character sheet

Post by 8-Bit Wren Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:50 am

Well, well. Since someone went on a shopping spree and got more games...I present to you, the list of PS3 games! Some of which were given to me by shopkeepers against my will, despite them being free. Guess which ones. ._.
    ===
    Uncharted/2/3, Skate 3, Tales of Graces f, Zone of Enders HD Collection, Soul Calibur IV/V, Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3, Nier, Enchanted Arms, Rune Factory: Oceans/Tides of Destiny, Eternal Sonata.
    --
    No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise, Agarest: Generations of War/Zero, Valkyria Chronicles, Cross X Edge, Atelier Rorona/Meruru, Super Street Fighter IV, Blur, Assassin's Creed II/Brotherhood/Revelations, BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger/Continuum Shift/EXTEND, BattleFantasia, Star Ocean: The Last Hope.
    --
    Armored Core 4/For Answer, LittleBigPlanet/2, 3D Dot Game Heroes, The Force Unleashed, The King of Fighters XIII, Dead Space/2, Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga/III, Ar Tonelico Qoga, Hyperdimension Neptunia, LEGO Batman,
    --
    Dynasty Warriors Gundam/2/3, Brutal Legend, Saint Seiya: Sanctuary Battle, Disgaea 3/4, Lost Planet 2, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Sonic Unleashed/Generations, inFamous/2, Bayonetta, Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon.
    --
    Devil May Cry HD Collection, Just Cause 2, Arcana Hearts 3, Ico & Shadows of the Colossus HD, Mega-Drive Ultimate Collection, Dungeon Siege III, Bioshock, Baja: Edge of Control, Knight's Contract, Final Fantasy XIII-2.
    --
    Trinity Universe, Shadows of the Damned, Dragon's Dogma, Red Dead Redemption, Mugen Souls, Resonance of Fate, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Split-Second Velocity, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, Burnout Paradise.

...And Vanquish & Gran Turismo 5

82 PS3 games. 85 if you want to be technical.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:49 pm