Sunny's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sunny's Forum

The official forum of the CCCP

2 posters

The Death of Window : Windows 8

Poll

Your oppinion of the desing knowing you cant switch back to clasic.

[ 0 ]
    The Death of Window : Windows 8 Bar_left0%The Death of Window : Windows 8 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    The Death of Window : Windows 8 Bar_left0%The Death of Window : Windows 8 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    The Death of Window : Windows 8 Bar_left25%The Death of Window : Windows 8 Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 1 ]
    The Death of Window : Windows 8 Bar_left25%The Death of Window : Windows 8 Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 2 ]
    The Death of Window : Windows 8 Bar_left50%The Death of Window : Windows 8 Bar_right [50%] 

Total Votes: 4
    Imca
    Imca
    Admin

Female Posts : 289

Character sheet
    Character 1 Name: Imca
    Character 2 Name:
    Character 3 Name:

The Death of Window : Windows 8 Empty The Death of Window : Windows 8

Post by Imca Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:56 am

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4d/Windows_8_Developer_Preview_Start_Screen.png

Look at what they have done to it, they have taken 18 years of GUI design, one that has become the industry standard.... and THROWN IT OUT FOR A SCALED UP CELL PHONE, they have even stated it was designed for cellphones and tablets, but would be for PCs as well.

Just why microsoft... why... did you forget what you are? Your a computer company, you are not a cellphone company, you are NOT a tablet company... you make those things, but they are secondary look at your market... it is primary computer OS... look at your best selling product of all time, windows XP what is it... IT is an operating system, Look at what it looks like, can this even be compared to this.

I have a feeling if bill gates had not retired this would have never been alowed to happen.
    Raidou
    Raidou

Male Posts : 262

Character sheet
    Character 1 Name: Rosalyn
    Character 2 Name:
    Character 3 Name:

The Death of Window : Windows 8 Empty Re: The Death of Window : Windows 8

Post by Raidou Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:17 am

Here's a review of the preview.

I dunno. Seems like crap, but then again, all things seem like crap before you try it out. I dunno, might just be this shitty because of a curse laid on it by a certain individual...

The Death of Window : Windows 8 Steve-jobs-hero
    Imca
    Imca
    Admin

Female Posts : 289

Character sheet
    Character 1 Name: Imca
    Character 2 Name:
    Character 3 Name:

Post by Imca Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:47 am

Raidou wrote:Here's a review of the preview.

I dunno. Seems like crap, but then again, all things seem like crap before you try it out. I dunno, might just be this shitty because of a curse laid on it by a certain individual...

*Steve Jobs picture*

Now there is a quite posibly true idea. Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:45 am