Sunny's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sunny's Forum

The official forum of the CCCP

Mega Man: A Day aint to alife

Etheru
    Etheru

Male Posts : 267

Mega Man: A Day aint to alife Empty Mega Man: A Day aint to alife

Post by Etheru Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:23 am

ONe day, Mega Man was in his houser, drinking focrre and watching teolvingsion. Buts udnnyly, teh naews repoarters said "there are zombies ahot uthere! D:"

So Mega Man got up and turned off teleivsiosn and grabbed thime hielmet and then pat hted is dog rush and said "I will lbec back soon. Count on a it." adn blropred out of the room.

Mega Man arrived at todwn down toen, where he saw tehd carnage, teh dead daying people, as well as hsome roboits fighting and dying. Mega Man wdonered "HOW CNAN THIS BE" and then Wily appeared are right behind Mega Man and saidt :"I AM CAUDSE IF SODZOMBIE VOIRCE MEGAG AMN." "GIVE TNINADITOE TO THE PEOPLES" "TEHRE ISNDO AN INTDIODE >:D"

And tehgn Mega Man runned at Wily who tledpeortedl, and flyiesd. "I CNA FLY MEGA MAN AND IWILL LATE THE ZOMBIES DESTORY YOU" adn then he flews oawy leaving mega mang to fight thez ombies

to bec ontineus?

bvtw, if ayls feels lieke sqeueals do so I woudl be flaterred :D
    Etheru
    Etheru

Male Posts : 267

Mega Man: A Day aint to alife Empty Re: Mega Man: A Day aint to alife

Post by Etheru Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:20 pm

MEgamgna pucnhed azsombies, and tehn ghis brother, Protaomg an, came and said "YOU MUST FIND DORTOCR WILYS LAY OHN O" and then he was itbben by zombie. D:

Prptoagn man said "MEGAMAN RUN" and MEGAM NA RAN AWAY

He tehn rarrivde at home, where Rolals and Dr.f ithg and Rush were waiting for news. "PROTOM AND BECAME ZOMSEI D:" and then Roll and Dr Light made sad faces.

"WE MUST AFVENGE HIM" siad ROLL< and got broom. Tehn zombies arrived atousdide house with ozmbie protoman rleadding. "GRURHGHGH" said Protzombie.

AND THEN ROLL BEAT UPZOMBIES WITH BROOM BECOMFRE BEITTING "RARR" ROLL SAID AND THEN ATE WLIGHT. MGEAMAN RUAN SAWAY LEAVING NOWDEADFAMILY AND RUSH.

to be continued?

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:16 pm