Sunny's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sunny's Forum

The official forum of the CCCP

Files of Troria - Basically, Character Profiles, Theme Songs and General Information & Requests.

8-Bit Wren
    8-Bit Wren

Male Posts : 664
    Location : Australia. Yes, I'm surprised I'm still alive as well.

Character sheet
    Character 1 Name: Wren (Overlord)
    Character 2 Name: Falken
    Character 3 Name: Joshua Luminate

Files of Troria - Basically, Character Profiles, Theme Songs and General Information & Requests. Empty Files of Troria - Basically, Character Profiles, Theme Songs and General Information & Requests.

Post by 8-Bit Wren Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:51 am

Well, considering that there's probably a good deal of questions that you guys might have, along with the fact there's not much information on each character in terms of a 'profile' and the like, I thought I'd make a topic for something like that because...well, I'm sure there's a lot you'd probably want to know. Anyway, let's start with a character profile. We'll go with Wren for now.
    ====
    Character Name - Wren.
    -
    -
    Species: Human.
    -
    Nationality & Homeworld: Unknown and Earth. As all of the nations and continents of Earth have become one large mass and races and the like have been mostly abandoned as the people of the world sees itself as one large nation.
    -
    General Personality: ...Read the story and decide for yourself.
    -
    Talents: Is known on the Internet as a 'Class Zero Hacker', a title held by only held by ten people in the world. Is also a fairly good chef and skilled in various forms of defensive swordsplay.
    -
    Appearance: Wren isn't much different from your typical twenty year old in height, but is about only 46 kilograms in weight, which is quite light. His skin is rather pale and his eyes are a dark green, while his hair could be considered 'mouse-brown' in color. Much of his torso is covered with bruises when he's not wearing a typical grey shirt and ordinary silver jacket, with matching trousers.
    -
    Quote: 'Hmmm? Oh, sorry. I don't have a cool quote yet. Come back later, okay?
    -
    Theme Song(s): Walk Into Another World (Before A Certain Plot Event) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFWeYuOqE_I
    To Face One's Past Unflinching (After a Certain Plot Event) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6JX7W02-bc
    -
    Battle Theme(s): Towards the New Tomorrow - (BACPE) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC-Q42EopKA (Lyrics ARE done.)
    Burderned Hero, Stand Tall! - (AACPE) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOcAMGnmZp4 (Lyrics below.)
    ----
    Lyrics for 'Towards The New Tomorrow'

Charge forwards to the tommorrow and never look back with any regrets. O' brilliant star-light shine with all of your might and bravely move on now! You with the power in your own two hands and a will to keep on enduring your pain.

(Never lose out! Never give in! Always fight on! You can win! Keep on moving, on your own way, fight for a better today. Keep on fighting, stay strong, The destiny, is in your own hands. Believe in yourself, and the dreams of your friends.) Go forwards with your head held high and keep on fighting against all of the odds.

This is only the beginning of many things to come so don't look back now. Into another world where all is not what it seems, don't ever hesitate. If you desire to find your way in, life then you have to find it admist the truth and lies.

(Never lose out! Never give in! Always fight on! You can win! Keep on moving, on your own way, fight for a better today. Keep on fighting, stay strong, The destiny, is in your own hands. Believe in yourself, and the dreams of your friends.)
    Power to turn back the evil tide of darkness, you have a place in your friends hearts.
    --
    Lyrics for Burderned Hero, Stand Tall!

Onwards! Hero, with the burdened heart. Find your way, and fight for what you believe in. Radiant Light, shine down with all of your might and safely guide him thorough this darkened day!

I can't lose nor will I hesitate, with Radiant-Edge in hand I will fight against my fate.

Never lose out, keep on fight-ing for what is right, always believe and keep on stand-ing ta-all. I will win and I will never give in (no not yet!) until the very end!

With my friends fighting by my side, I know that together we can and will survive...!
    ===

Last edited by TheRealWren on Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    8-Bit Wren
    8-Bit Wren

Character sheet

Files of Troria - Basically, Character Profiles, Theme Songs and General Information & Requests. Empty Re: Files of Troria - Basically, Character Profiles, Theme Songs and General Information & Requests.

Post by 8-Bit Wren Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:04 am

Name: Sara
    -
    -
    Species: Lizardgirl.
    -
    -
    Talents: Various Fighting Styles (Armed & Unarmed), Bartering.
    -
    General Personality: Confident, brave. Serious but understanding.
    -
    Appearance: Sara’s almost always dressed in her one-piece battle leotard which is a light green and made of a rather light material and apart from two shoulder-bracers, her arms and legs are clearly visible and show of a lot of pale human skin which is occasionally covered with some green scales.

Her eyes are a fierce golden and she has long bronze hair that she keeps out of the way with a ribbion. She also obviously has a tail, clawed hands and feet from the wrists/ankles down and a slim athletic build. Also, like Hylesa, she is ‘flat’.
    -
    Quote: 'All my life, I've walked the path of a warrior. It's in my blood and there's nothing that can change that.'
    -
    Theme Song(s) Determination - (BACPE) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClXI-O7IZFM
    A Warrior's Blade - (AACPE) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY4_eJn5dbE
    -
    Battle Theme(s): Slayer of 10,000 Monsters! Charge! (BACPE) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-0MSxaYqes
    Reflection Seen In The Blade of A Warrior (AACPE) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFchhC6-sUw (With Lyrics!)
    -
    Other Random Facts: The only 'magical' ability Sara has is being able to draw her weapons from a sub-dimesion at will, a trait which her kind all possess. It should also be noted that Sara's father was a scholar and inherited his knowledge, making the warrior far more intelligent than one would expect, allowing her to formulate battle tactics and the like quite easily.

...However, there's some crippling weaknesses she has as well. Sara's body is easily affected by the cold (not to mention spells like 'Blizzard') and depending on how cold the temperature is, her reactions, thinking and general ability is hampered greatly. If her body gets too cold, she'll lose conciousness and could even die if it's so cold her body would freeze. Conversly...if it's rather warm and her blood grows warm, her skill and ability to fight improve.
    -
    Lyrics for Reflection Seen In The Blade of A Warrior:

Tell me something, o' brave warrior. Why exactly do you fight? Is it for riches? Is it for glory? Or some selfish goal?

I...simply fight as it's all that I have and have no other way to live. Keep on fighting, brave warrior. You will find your way. Never lose or give up and believe in your blade!

You who stand at the crossroads, what path will you choose? One of the righteous, one of the darkness, or will you simply fall?

I...will make my own path and forge forwards, I will not hesitate...! Cut down all of the obstacles, you'll get there some day! Never surrender and have faith in your strength!
    8-Bit Wren
    8-Bit Wren

Character sheet

Files of Troria - Basically, Character Profiles, Theme Songs and General Information & Requests. Empty Re: Files of Troria - Basically, Character Profiles, Theme Songs and General Information & Requests.

Post by 8-Bit Wren Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:38 pm

And here we go with another Character Profile. You know, I don't really mind if you guys ask questions or the like in this topic, you know. That's what this topic's for.
    ===
    Name: Hylesa
    -
    -
    Species: Harpy.
    -
    -
    Talents: Flight. (Well, duh.). Can also cast VERY powerful wind spells. Like Falken, she can change her winged arms and taloned legs into human arms and legs with normal hands and feet.
    -
    General Personality: Shy and Sad. Seems to brighten up and become rather cheerful every now and again.
    -
    Appearance: Like her brother, she ‘screams’ certain colors, those being pink and purple. Her long hair which falls a bit below her shoulders, wings and eyes are various shades of purple while her one-piece dress is a very pale pink which is rather modest instead of revealing.

In terms of figure, Hylesa is quite slim and slender. Looks rather feminine.
    -
    Quote: 'Ummm...I don't have an interesting quote yet...'
    -
    Theme Song(s): A Purple Feather (BACPE) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKjoTtUKfOw
    -
    Battle Theme(s): A Pure & Gentle Heart (BACPE) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLJTFgcH33Y (Lyrics are done!)
    Lavender Wings (AACPE) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaHl725hKZ4
    -
    Other Random Facts: Is Falken's younger twin sister and is usually rather annoyed with his behaviour at times, but still cares for him all the same. In terms of magical ability, her spells are powerful enough that she usually refuses to use her magic unless in the most dire of circumstances.
    ---
    Lyrics for 'A Pure & Gentle Heart'

Go forth and find, the one way. Spread your wings and fly away. You with the, innocent heart. Never let your hopes die.
    -On lavender feathers of grace fly into the future. Find your reasons to keep on fighting and stay strong in these times!-

Free from all sin. Play your own part. Fight with all your strength, with all your heart. Believe in me, your destiny. Don't let your hopes ever fade.
    -Go on and take a chance, you have nothing to lose! Soar through the large blue sky, never lose out or ever cry.

Last edited by TheRealWren on Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    8-Bit Wren
    8-Bit Wren

Character sheet

Post by 8-Bit Wren Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:24 am

Name: Falken
    -
    -
    Race/Species: Harpy.
    -
    -
    Talents: Flight (exceeding Mach 2 in speed.) Skilled in Savate & Taekwondo. Capable of changing his winged arms into normal human arms with hands, an ability that very few, if any harpies possess.
    -
    Personality: Care-free. Cheerful and over-confident. A bit of a flirt. Can be quite serious, too.
    -
    Appearance: ‘Screams’ green. His hair, eyes, even singlet and shorts are green, yet are slightly different shades. Fairly well built so he can occasionally get by with only a green vest and shorts since his physice is quite impressive.
    -
    Quote: 'Heh! I'm the fastest thing in the sky!'
    -
    Character Theme: Fly, Falken! (BACPE) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tDhmYUXPRU
    Legendary Speed (AACPE) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cK9Cj_fCyPc
    -
    Battle Theme(s): Emerald Green (BACPE) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8ztDkWjZxg (Yep! The lyrics are done! The Fuujin (AACPE) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm5_HxLVUc8
    ---
    Lyrics for 'Emerald Green'.

Now is the time, to fight the good fight. With all of your strength, show them all your might! Fly over all, and defeat those who in your way. Now is the time to step forwards. Go forth oh mighty Fuu-in! There is nothing left to fear (or anything else for that matter!) Go forth and soar, you can overcome this trial, fly on with all speed and become a blur of emerald green!

Talons sharpend, fury of a god. Never let up and show 'em what you've got! Never surrender and fight ever onwards. There's no point giving up now when you can win! Show your courage, young hero! Now's the time to spread your wings! (Emerald Green Wings!) Fight for your friends and loved ones. Keep your head held high and don't lose. With your bravery you cannot ever fail!
    8-Bit Wren
    8-Bit Wren

Character sheet

Post by 8-Bit Wren Wed May 18, 2011 4:08 am

...It's been a while. Well, time for another 'profile', I guess.
    ----
    Character Name - Michelle.
    -
    -
    Species: Human.
    -
    Nationality & Homeworld: Unknown and Earth. As all of the nations and continents of Earth have become one large mass and races and the like have been mostly abandoned as the people of the world sees itself as one large nation.
    -
    General Personality: Michelle is a rather quiet and shy individual and prefers to remain in the background. A complete pacifist, is clearly against things like war and unwilling to hurt a living creature, she usually considers herself a burden to those who'd protect her when there's no other option.
    -
    Talents: Michelle is/was the librarian in charge of the High School before she was confined to her wheel-chair. In her spare time, she plays the piano and sews.
    -
    Appearance: Michelle isn't much different from your typical twenty year old in height, but is about only 46 kilograms in weight, which is quite light. Her skin is rather pale, possibly deathly pale and her eyes are a sad and dark blue. Her beautiful long brown hair is usually in a mess and her frame is somewhat odd, where it's slender, yet her bust is rather large. In terms of clothing, a pair of thick, grey glasses are on her face, wears a dull, colorless shirt with a sky blue vest and tattered grey trousers.
    -
    Quote: 'I...I don't have...a m-memorable quote yet...'
    -
    Theme Song(s): A Concerto of A Sad Soul (Before A Certain Plot Event) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8edzZkTKWgg
    To Have A Small Glimmer of Hope (After a Certain Plot Event) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhOgtWJCoWg
    A Shining Star in The Sky - (Michelle & Wren's Combined Theme) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI2_xiNfg8g
    -
    Battle Theme: ...Michelle is a complete pacifist and therefore, doesn't actually fight. In the times she DOES get caught up in a struggle...these themes would play.

A Delicate, Fragile Life - (BACPE) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLkPwEaxJ30 (Lyrics ARE done.)
    ====
    A glimmer of life. A sound of life. I won't lose my way, with these friends by my side...I don't want to be alone anymore. So I will stand tall now even though I might fall... I will never lose sight of myself. I believe that I can still go on. If I lose sight of what truly matters to me I will lose my way in this dark night...

What is in my sights...? Is it a shimmering light? I know that I can endure the pain and sadness like I always have...I have to find you no matter what it takes. So I'll stay strong now, for both of our sakes.

I can't lose you, you're all I have left. I will not give in to my despair. I believe in you so I'll keep my hopes alive until I find my way by your side...
    8-Bit Wren
    8-Bit Wren

Character sheet

Post by 8-Bit Wren Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:48 am

And here's something I've been working of for a considerable amount of time. The general characteristics of each race of 'demi-humans' on Troria. For now, I've only written one out, but keep your eyes open for more.

Comments are welcome too, ya know~!
    ----
    General Information on the 'Races'/Kinds of Demi-Humans on Troria.
    ----
    Harpies.

-Introduction, Lifespan and General Outlook-

Harpies are probably one of the largest races of demi-humans on Troria, probably only equal to the Lamias in number and are probably similar in the aspect that both races have very large societies and in that respect, families to the point their population would at least be at least 2/8ths of the humans on Troria. Of course, this doesn't mean they're not a threat to humans and could very well put up a considerable fight if they were inclined to do so.

As most harpies tend to have multiple children through their life-span, one would assume they would only have two, three children considering their frailty. This is hardly the case, as the typical harpy's life is probably about 400 or so years...not that you'd be able to tell by looking at them as most harpies tend to have a youthful appearance for a large portion of this life before showing any real signs of aging and even then, it's hard to tell. This does not mean they take their long life for granted, however as they know each day should be cherished.

In terms of being civilized and interacting with humans on Troria, harpies are probably one of the friendlier races and usually bode no ill or hostility towards them meaning they're USUALLY accepted into society...despite being looked down upon because of their wings and taloned feet. However, there are clans of harpies which have refused to become a part of society and live their lives in the mountains or in the highlands, occasionally raiding villages when they have no real choice as they are usually too proud...or stubborn to ask for help when their resources dwindle.

For the most part, depending on how prepared a village is, it could result in massive casualties for either side or very few IF negotiations take place and a compromise is reached...although, considering this is usually after one side or the other is suffering losses, it's usually seen as trying to avoid being wiped out.

-Physical Appearance & Clothing.-

In terms of clothing, harpies don't really wear much as wearing excessive amounts of clothing or something 'heavy' as this weights them down and makes it harder to fly. A typical harpy would probably wear a t-shirt and short-shorts.

A harpy's general appearance, at least for the average adult, would be that they look like they're only sixteen in terms of physical appear and have slightly childish forms. This helps as it means they're light and on that note, have less weight to carry so they can fly easier. On that note, female harpies are usually 'flat', while males are very lean and would have no real muscle that's noticeable unless they train, meaning they'd probably look fairly toned. From the knees down, their legs are bird-like talons which can be used to catch or lift things quite easily, along with allowing them to cling onto any sort of 'platform', used as weapons to claw at their opponent and quite rarely...deliver powerful kicks.

Their upper-body is usually thin and lean, with two arms that turn into wings at the elbow down. Covered in colour feathers that reflect the harpy's personality, they're used to fly, create powerful buffets of wind or provide a ditch-effort shield. On ton of these wings are tiny 'claws' like their taloned feet. Most harpies can get by by using these 'claws' to cut up food or the like, but many would find it hard to write or thread a needle, for example.

For the most part, harpies usually reach tier physical maturity after 14 years or so, although some rarely continue to develop in appearance (although, this is very slow and gradual process that very few would notice unless they were closely observed) and would become more 'mature-looking' at about age 40 or so. However, they still seem to have a carefree spirit and a thirst for enjoying life and they seem to be a bit more...spacey.

...Sadly, while they may have a long life span, harpies are usually quite frail and very susceptible to being killed if they were to be physically attacked. Their bones for the most part are mostly hollow to make them incredibly light and nimble but can easily be harmed should they suffer a powerful blunt impact to shatter bones. Being struck by lightning is also quite fatal, which is why most refuse to fly in a storm.

They're also vulnerable to arrows and being shot down from the sky. While it's true their speed is great, a steady and fast archer could aim for the wings and cause a harpy to plummet to their death.

-Courtship and Other Notes-

For many harpies, a lot of them meet their husband to be usually by singing. Usually they'll get someone's attention as their voice tends to travel quite a distance. When they usually meet up with a possible husband, it tends to result in quite the conversation. Some would offer to teach their 'audience' how to sing themselves. Since for the most part, harpies are generally care-free and seem to be rather bubbly in terms of personality, they're quite foward with how they feel, usually becoming smitten quickly.

As for males, they usually go about this in a different manner. At least 1 out of two will simply try to amass harems, but form no real bonds and are often despised by other races because. The other however, try to make a stable, yet slow relationship, rather uneasy considering that like the female harpy, they are only interested in one person. Unlike the females, though, they will usually offer their intended bride something that he considers the most valuable possession he has as a proposal gift.

During married life, the female harpies are always cheerful and optimistic, always happy to be by their husband's side, while the male harpy is surprisingly doting of their wife and quite protective, ready to give up anything to keep her safe.

To clarify on this, the general ratio of female to male harpies is about 980,000:1, making a male harpy close to a 'one in a miracle' occurance.

Other Notes: For the most part, harpies (and subsequently, sirens) are very talented when it comes to singing, yet most harpies prefer to either sing on their own or among family, usually causing them all to burst into song an form a rather harmonious choir that many consider a blessing to hear in person.

It's also said that a harpy's general personality is usually determined by the color of their wings, which grow quickly, allowing a harpy to fly only a few months after being born. Depending on their general mood, their wings can become brighter and vivid if they're constantly in high spirits or dull and drab if they're sad.

Note, these are listed in order from rarest to most common.
    -
    Silver Wings: Please see the 'Raz'har' entry for more information. ...It'll be added...eventually.

Blue Wings: While most harpies have a positive outlook on life, blue wings is a VERY uncommon color for a harpy's wings. For harpies, blue is usually the color attributed to sadness and tragedy, to the point it's rumoured that a harpy that suffers great loss and pain has their wings change to blue. Of course, they still try to hold onto some hope that things will get better.

Red Wings: These harpies have fiery spirits and determination to the point it's possibly to the point of arrogance. This isn't to say they're hostile, however. Most are fiercely determined to protect their friends and family and probably a bit more hardy than other harpies, considering they have a powerful will to survive.

Green Wings: Despite what many would assume, having green wings does not mean that the harpy in question is the jealous type. Having green wings usually shows that the harpy in question is a free-spirit and is constantly on the move. Like harpies with lavender wings, they have a more prominent connection with the wind than other harpies.

Purple/Lavender Wings: For many, purple wings is what many people consider to be a harpy with an 'innocent' sort of nature, always thinking of others or trying to be friends, they usually seem to be more optimistic and positive than other harpies. As with green harpies, they tend to have a strong connection with not only the wind, but with magical energy as well, allowing them to be spellcasters with enough training.

Brown Wings: Many consider harpies that have brown wings to be plain and simple and while this isn't far off from the truth, those with brong wings tend be a bit more concious about the world and how it works, wanting to be part of it and trying to fit in with society. These tend to the most common color for wings.

Last edited by George on Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a few additional pieces of info.)
    8-Bit Wren
    8-Bit Wren

Character sheet

Post by 8-Bit Wren Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:32 pm

Alright! Since there's a few views on the previous 'file', I thought I'd write a few more. As usual, comment if you wish. ^_^
    ====
    Lizardfolk/kin

-Introduction, Lifespan and General Outlook-

Lizardfolk/kin can be considered one of the smaller races on Troria compared to the sizes of harpies and the lamia, but unlike the former, they tend to have small settlements and families. In exchange for this, however, they'd probably far more of a threat if they were to ever turn hostile as their ability in battle is pretty much without peer, especially if they were to form a large battalion and the fact they'd probably prove very successful.

Unlike harpies and lamia, not to mention probably countless other races of 'demi-humans', Lizardkin are probably one of the more short-lived races, considering most tend to live for about 80 or so years, yet for the most part, they're lucky to retain their youthful appearance, depending on factors that'll be discussed in the next section. Moving on, lizardkin generally have a very strong thrist for living their life to the full.

Because many are raised with the knowledge on how to fight, along with the fact it's generally 'in their blood' to do battle, most consider thier purpose in life is nothing but combat. From quite an early age, their mother, father or perhaps both teach them as much as they can about the general basics of how to use a weapon and how to defend themselves, meaning that a lowly bandit hoping to take a lizardkin child hostage may likely find themselves biting off more than they can chew.

As for where they live and a place to call their home, for the most part, lizardkin could be considered nomads and able to make their homes almost anywhere in Troria except from the freezing cold north. As they usually seek out a challenge and an opponent to fight, many tend to travel the furtherest reaches of Troria for the sake of becoming stronger, something that astonishes many other races. Even more surprisingly is that youths, still considered 'children' by others can simply leave and survive on their own.

It's not sure what makes a child be considered an 'adult' in Lizardkin culture. Many consider it that when they become accomplished warriors that they're considered 'mature' in their own society, others think it's merely becoming mentally mature to realize that they may find themselves dwarfed by the other races in this world, resolving to become stronger and smarter. In either case, it's not very common for a child to see their parents once they leave home.

-Physical Appearance-

For lizardfolk, their appearances are quite simple to what you'd expect. Or not quite, considering despite their name, they're not

bipedal reptiles. In reality, they're more human than you think, but still quite different as they're usually two general 'frames' for a lizardman/woman that they could take, yet the keep the general attributes. For example, the only real 'reptile' traits they possess it the typical tail, claws for hands and feet and 'fins' instead of ears.

For the rest of their body, it's basically human. Their skin color is basically similar to general human spectrum, with occasional 'patches' of green scales. They also have a tendancy to retain wounds they ma have taken in battle. Many consider wounds from a ferocious battle to be marks of respect, although some see these as callous mistakes that could've been avoided. In either case, their human face seems to show an expression of determination or cold and calculated silence, while their golden/yellow/bronze/green eyes seem to reflect an iron will. The females tend to have long, bronze/black/brown hair that's usually tied with a bow while males have short hair-cuts.

Moving on, it's debatable over what 'frame' lizardkin would consider best. For females, it's either they have a more 'shapely' and feminine body, standing a bit taller than their counterparts. And while having a sizable bust and hips usually draws more attention and subsequently more duels that they're seen as goddesses of battle, they tend to have problems swinging their weapons in the worst of times and are a bit slower considering their obvious attributes get in the way.

Conversly having a 'childish' frame means that they're smaller and a bit more agile. Not possessing much that'd interest the male eye, this tends to work in her advantage as she hasn't got the problems her 'counterpart' has, apart from having a bit shorter range and obviously riddiculed. It's also said that some can possess low self-esteem and try considerably hard to overcome this.

As for males, it's usually considered that most of them are quite intimidating in stature as they seem to be quite tall and built to focus raw strength and endurance, yet stil having some sembalance of agility. Conversely, there's the occasional male that'd be very toned in body and slender in physical appearance, focusing on movement and a more flexible fighting style, yet they never seem to possess as much power as others. The former being rather rugged and handsome, while the latter being more attractive and charming. For the most part at least.

A lizardkin usually is always trying to be ready for battle, so many wear a dark-lime green leotard which covers their body, but allows them a great deal of movement and flexibility.

In either case, all lizardkin/folk are capable of fighting with nearly any form of weaponry, but outright refuse to use their clawed hands and feet unless it was a duel involving hand-to-hand combat. Each seems to have their own preference in weapon, along with a unique fighting style that seems to suit their personality and abilities. It's rumored that they have access to a small 'magical' ability that allows them to store their weapons in a sub-dimension of space, but this is uncomfirmed.

Depending on their 'frame', they'll either age quickly into mature-looking men/women early or simply remain with a childish appearance until later. In either case, like mentioned above, they age at the same rate as humans, but their physical appearance for the most part remains unchanged.

If there's any real weakness that these powerful warriors have, however, it's the fact they tend to fight by the rules meaning they could easily be taken by surprise by a warrior who fights dirty and while they have a tremendous physical endurance, they're rather weak to magic. Even worse, they're cold-blooded, like reptiles meaning they have to constantly stay warm lest their reaction times and general mobility come to a crawl.

Should the cold be severe, they can lose conciousness and if they don't get sufficent warmth, their bodies will shut down and die. Wicked spell-casters without regard to live tend to freeze lizard-kin solid for amusement.

-Courtship and Other Notes-

Unlike harpies or most other species, the general way for a lizardkin to find a future husband/wife is through battle. Like mentioned above, they seek to find powerful warriors who'd give them a challenge, but considering their strength, agility and natural wit, they're usually the victors. However, should a warrior manage to best them, which itself is quite a feat in itself, they generally become rather intrigued with their opponent.

For some, they'll usually set another date for another duel. It's not quite known if this is simply to make sure that the first match was not a fluke and see if their opponent's skills are indeed genuine or that they want another fight.

In either case, Lizardkin, when defeated become rather sombre and quiet to acknowledge their defeat. Some will ask to train with the one who defeated them so they could become stronger, others are likely to be smitten by the fact they've met someone stronger than them to the point some even offer to marry their opponent. If anything, a lizardkin is determined and is likely to follow their opponent until they change their mind.

When they become a husband/wife, however, their prominent concern is looking after their children and teaching them in the art of combat, but despite this, they tend to be quite loving and caring parents, focused on protecting their family and losing most of their interest in finding more opponents to challenge, content with their new life and purpose.

Most lizardkin will probably only have two, possibly three children in their life-time. As for the general ratio of female to male lizardkin, it's 10:1. For 'body types' between 'mature' and 'childish', it's 10:2.

Other Notes: While it's true that lizardkin focus on becoming strong warriors, that's not to say they're far from intelligent. There's rumours that some, should they find no worthy opponents, will look for someone like a scholar or the like and ask to study beneath them to learn about their speciality and pass the knowledge on to their children, teaching them.

If this is the case, it's considered that there's the potential for a very intelligent warrior who's capable of using their knowledge to their advantage, whether it were about the world of Troria to tactics in a skirmish. They also seem to form a very close emotional bond to their parents, hoping to make them proud when they leave home, usually promising to return when they're a great warrior.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:24 pm