Sunny's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sunny's Forum

The official forum of the CCCP

Arino's Journal

Joey JoJo Shabadoo
    Joey JoJo Shabadoo

Male Posts : 96

Character sheet
    Character 1 Name:
    Character 2 Name:
    Character 3 Name:

Arino's Journal Empty Arino's Journal

Post by Joey JoJo Shabadoo Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:52 pm

2012-12-27

Hello, this is Section Chief Arino and this is my first entry in my journal! Wow! I just arrived in a strange land. I met this girl named Laura. She seemed pretty nice. Oh! I also met this strange purple alien creature. She mentioned that she was created by a Mad Scientist. I guess it takes madness to create strange things. I also met this strange robot who claimed that destroying its world is a solution. That’s pretty extreme, if you think about it. Anyways, hope to write more soon.
    Joey JoJo Shabadoo
    Joey JoJo Shabadoo

Character sheet
    Character 1 Name:
    Character 2 Name:
    Character 3 Name:

Arino's Journal Empty Entry #2

Post by Joey JoJo Shabadoo Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:23 pm

2012-12-28

Hey Journal, Arino again! I just met more strange-looking tourists and talked to them. Afterwards, I went outside and saw this amazing Pokemon battle! There were plenty of explosions and shouting involved! I cheered for the Pikachu on one side, as it reminded me of the video game Pikachu I nicknamed Clinton. It may be cool to play Pokemon as a game, but seeing it in live-action is infinitely much better. Anyways, I decided to buy a few games from the store.

I arrived at the Pokecenter and I asked Asagi if she wanted to play Street Fighter II on the SNES. She said yes. Anyways, I beat Asagi with my usual Dhalsim tactics: spamming Yoga Fire and grabbing whenever my opponent got too close. It was a close match. I even had to place a cooling pad on my head to remain focused! We had plenty of fun. That matters when you play a video game, right?
    Joey JoJo Shabadoo
    Joey JoJo Shabadoo

Character sheet
    Character 1 Name:
    Character 2 Name:
    Character 3 Name:

Arino's Journal Empty 12-31-12

Post by Joey JoJo Shabadoo Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:47 am

2012-12-31

I just arrived in New New York today! It was amazing! I explored Central Park! It was so amazing, words can't do it any justice!

Anyways, I encountered Bianca and Risky. We went into an arcade. The technology is very interesting! I can finally interact with the game itself! Isn't that awesome?!

We played Pikmin for the rest of the day. I had trouble throughout the experience, but I had plenty of fun. Sometimes, I wish I was as good as Bianca at commanding the Pikmin. Come to think of it, she resembles a Pikmin. One time, a giant mushroom infected my Pikmin and turned them against me. Bianca suggested that I should let them hit me and shake them off me. I did that, but I lost some of my health.
    Joey JoJo Shabadoo
    Joey JoJo Shabadoo

Character sheet
    Character 1 Name:
    Character 2 Name:
    Character 3 Name:

Arino's Journal Empty 2012-12-05

Post by Joey JoJo Shabadoo Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:52 pm

2013-12-05

Sorry for not updating in a while, this is Arino! So I heard about this place where they preserve their heads in jars! I thought that place was a joke, so I invited two people along for the trip.

Turns out, it wasn’t! I met plenty of famous celebrities, but I mostly talked with the guys who were involved in the video game industry! I had a blast doing so! I also saw sa pair of Headless Horsemen. One of them kidnapped a head! That was pretty strange. Anyways, we went back to the hotel for a break.

I went to Fishy Joe’s with Astrid. There were plenty of strange menu items. I had a salad, but it had way too much cheese for my liking. Astrid had one of those American Hot Pockets stuffed with spaghetti.

Last edited by JoJo on Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    Joey JoJo Shabadoo
    Joey JoJo Shabadoo

Character sheet
    Character 1 Name:
    Character 2 Name:
    Character 3 Name:

Arino's Journal Empty 2013-02-04

Post by Joey JoJo Shabadoo Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:59 pm

2012-02-04

I went to Luna Park today. I sure had tons of fun! I enjoyed the roller coaster and the tea cup ride a lot! I heard this song on one of the rides.

We're whalers on the Moon, we carry a harpoon. But there ain't no whales so we tell tall tales and sing our whaling tune.

Even though it was pretty inaccurate, I thought it was very hilarious.

Last edited by JoJo on Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    Joey JoJo Shabadoo
    Joey JoJo Shabadoo

Character sheet
    Character 1 Name:
    Character 2 Name:
    Character 3 Name:

Arino's Journal Empty Re: Arino's Journal

Post by Joey JoJo Shabadoo Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:59 am

2013-02-09

So I bought this video game from a gypsy. She said the game was cursed or something like that. I told her that there was no such thing as a curse and bought the game anyways. She told me that I will regret this decision. I left after that and started playing it with the kid in the parka.

The game was pretty strange. The first two levels looked pretty glitchy. I also fought Titanosaurus. He was part of the lineup, right? The third level was glitchless, but the game had these creepy empty blue fields and Mantago caves. I also fought these monsters, but who cares about that? Anyways, I fought Biollante. I asked Asagi if Biollante was supposed to be in this game. She said that Godzilla fighting other monsters was the point of the game. I agreed with her.

After beating Biollante, I fought this red demonic monster. It was so difficult, I had to resort to using the Game Genie. The game complained about my cheating. Asagi said, "Deal with it", causing the game to be furious with her. I thought that was very hilarious.

Last edited by JoJo on Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    Joey JoJo Shabadoo
    Joey JoJo Shabadoo

Character sheet
    Character 1 Name:
    Character 2 Name:
    Character 3 Name:

Post by Joey JoJo Shabadoo Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:22 am

2013-03-12

So today, we went down to the ruins of Old New York. It was quite desolate. However, I found plenty of neat things down there. With the help of my new friends, I carried it all back up to the surface.
    Joey JoJo Shabadoo
    Joey JoJo Shabadoo

Character sheet
    Character 1 Name:
    Character 2 Name:
    Character 3 Name:

Arino's Journal Empty The Blernsball Game

Post by Joey JoJo Shabadoo Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:00 pm

4-14-13

One day, I went to a Blernsball game with Twilight (talking pony with wings) and Maxwell (a kid with a strange notebook). During the game, Maxwell messed around with the notebook and caused a panic. I thought that was extremely hilarious.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content