Sunny's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sunny's Forum

The official forum of the CCCP

2 posters

I don't know if Politics counts as a fandom, but I do know this title sucks a lot

Hilarity
    Hilarity

Character sheet
    Character 1 Name:
    Character 2 Name:
    Character 3 Name:

I don't know if Politics counts as a fandom, but I do know this title sucks a lot Empty I don't know if Politics counts as a fandom, but I do know this title sucks a lot

Post by Hilarity Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:51 am

President Mitt Romney sat upon his throne made out of baby skulls, gazing outside the Oval Office and into the hellish inferno that was once America.

"The unemployment rate has dropped down to zero percent," Romney mused to himself. "Take THAT, Obama!"

"You know," one of his advisors quipped, "that might have something to do with the fact that all of the unemployed people died after you enacted the 'fuck it, let's just bomb everyone that's making less than a billion a year' plan. I'm just going to point that out."

"What of it?" Romney replied. "Blowing up the shit out of your problems is the only AMURRIKAN way to do things, you goddamn communist."

And so the greatest presidency in history had begun.
    Lord Voldemort
    Lord Voldemort

Male Posts : 274

Character sheet
    Character 1 Name:
    Character 2 Name:
    Character 3 Name:

I don't know if Politics counts as a fandom, but I do know this title sucks a lot Empty Re: I don't know if Politics counts as a fandom, but I do know this title sucks a lot

Post by Lord Voldemort Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:33 pm

Not sure if better or worse than the ICP Dual Presidency.