Sunny's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sunny's Forum

The official forum of the CCCP

+5
[FAZE]xXx420blaz3sc0pexXx
Lord Voldemort
Vriska Serket
Hat
Etheru
9 posters

TV Show/Cartoons/Anime you'd like to see.

Etheru
    Etheru

Male Posts : 267

TV Show/Cartoons/Anime you'd like to see. - Page 2 Empty TV Show/Cartoons/Anime you'd like to see.

Post by Etheru Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:41 am

First topic message reminder :

This thread is for discussing about a TV Show you hope to see one day, be it an accurate remake, or an adaptation.

Don't have anything on me right now.

Imca
    Admin

Character sheet
    Character 1 Name: Imca
    Character 2 Name:
    Character 3 Name:

TV Show/Cartoons/Anime you'd like to see. - Page 2 Empty Re: TV Show/Cartoons/Anime you'd like to see.

Post by Imca Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:05 am

... I forgot how to move posts, never mind. Using the new thread now.
    Irene
    Irene

Female Posts : 609

Character sheet
    Character 1 Name: Hydronix
    Character 2 Name: Cirno
    Character 3 Name:

TV Show/Cartoons/Anime you'd like to see. - Page 2 Empty Re: TV Show/Cartoons/Anime you'd like to see.

Post by Irene Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:23 am

It got bad after Hoenn. Basically, as soon as it hit Battle Frontier, everything went down hill. The voices were terrible, and Diamond and Pearl were just as bad. The end of Johto, even though Ash lost, it was an excellent battle. Hoenn's end wasn't very good. Sinnoh's was terrible. God Mode Sue, anyone?

As for me, I'd still like to see more anime based off of Video Games. Golden Sun, Quest 64, Lagoon, and so on.
    Hat
    Hat
    Admin

Female Posts : 305

Character sheet
    Character 1 Name: Lucy
    Character 2 Name: Erik
    Character 3 Name: Yanmie

Post by Hat Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:52 am

I almost want a show that follows all five episodes of Phantasy Star Online, if it wasn't for the fact I like the part where you can look however you want, and it just wouldn't be the same...
    Irene
    Irene

Character sheet
    Character 3 Name:

Post by Irene Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:56 am

True, true. While I haven't played that particular series(I got it with the Sonic's Ultimate Collection, PS 1-4 anyway), series about constantly customized characters are hard to work with. Though I think they could do Fable well, just having him change his clothes/armor often. Plus, obligatory Shirtless Scene.(there's a mission that requires you to fight in your underwear. Wow, just wow)
    Imca
    Imca
    Admin

Female Posts : 289

Character sheet
    Character 1 Name: Imca
    Character 2 Name:
    Character 3 Name:

Post by Imca Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:25 am

This is why I am very upset about the Mass Effect movie. If it dose not have Shepard in it at all it would be a great idea, however if it dose it... well it will upset me greatly because Imho Shepard is a girl, and VanderShep is horrible...
    Irene
    Irene

Character sheet
    Character 3 Name:

Post by Irene Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:35 pm

I wish I played the game so I could do more than say that I haven't played it. Hmm, what other games would make a great anime...
    Mister Awesome
    Mister Awesome

Male Posts : 178

Character sheet
    Character 1 Name: XCR-13 Mic Sounders the 13th
    Character 2 Name:
    Character 3 Name:

Post by Mister Awesome Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:53 am

I want more seasons of Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei.
    Kiril
    Kiril

Male Posts : 13
    Location : Wales, but if you put him anywhere else,he will hide in the wilderness.

Post by Kiril Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:27 am

I need to see more anime in general. But I'm too embaressed to. I can't pick up a DVD of let's say Cowboy Bebop or Ghost in the shell because I'd get funny looks because of where I live.

I've seen some on youtube. Jumped a mile when anyone comes into the room.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content