Sunny's Forum

The official forum of the CCCP

The Fortress of Doom...?

8-Bit Wren

Male Posts : 664
    Location : Australia. Yes, I'm surprised I'm still alive as well.

Character sheet
    Character 1 Name: Wren (Overlord)
    Character 2 Name: Falken
    Character 3 Name: Joshua Luminate

The Fortress of Doom...?

Post by 8-Bit Wren on Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:26 pm

...Silence for a few seconds, before several minions appear out of nowhere. They look, well, somewhat like generic people, only all shadow-like and probably too cute to actually look threatening.

Oh. Yeah. And they're carrying a giant fortress, made of steel, brick, stone and all sorts of durable materials. In short, the whole thing's probably several kilometers wide and tall. Not to mention against typical logic, it's likely bigger on the inside. Certainly looks imposing so far.

Anyway...

Minion #845,290: *trips, causing the fortress to fall over and begin rolling like a ball*

Minions: No! No! No! D: D: D: *flee in terror as the Fortress-Ball rolls after them no matter where they go, over a hill, right through traffic and even UNDERWATER...staying in one piece, mind you.*

The fortress crashes on the ground in the midst of an island a good distance away from the main-land. Ominous clouds swiftly form overhead with lances of lightning lashing down from the sky.

Minions: Yay! Yay! Yay! :D :D :D *cheerfully dance around the Fortress, put on a sign, 'Recruiting Generals for the Army of DOOOOOOM' and dash inside*

-Elsewhere...-

Negative: *facepalms* ...Oh. Great. HOW THE HELL DID MY FORTRESS END UP ON ANOTHER FREAKIN' FORUM!? *grumbles and catches a bus*
    8-Bit Wren

Character sheet

Re: The Fortress of Doom...?

Post by 8-Bit Wren on Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:42 am

Negative: *soon gets out of the bus, grumbling and muttering underneath his breath as he looks up at the fortress and a sign* ...'Welcome to the Fortress of Doom! How did you get here by car?' *blinks and turns around as the bus drives into the ocean* .......I don't want to know, and frankly, I don't freaking care.

*he casually approaches the fortress and walks through the huge metallic doors which slam behind him*

Minions: *all twitch from the doors closing and practically stampede out into the main hallway towards Negative* Lord Negative's here! Pay-checks! Pay-checks! YAY! YAY! :D :D :D

Negative: ...Oh. Great. *twitches at the several million minions heading straight for him before kicking the one in front of the pack, causing it to bowl several hundred over and create a pathway through the horde*

Minions: D: D: D:

Negative: NO-ONE is getting a freakin' paycheck until you explain what you fools did, trying something like this and moving the Fortress to a completely different forum! >:| Did you all mis-read the memo AGAIN!?

Minion #301,190: But, lord! You said you needed to move things elsewhere since phase 1 was complete!

Negative: *twitches* No, I said we needed to get into the groove of things since Phase 1 had to be deleted and replaced. *sighs* Well, whatever. We'll just have to make due for the time being and launch our plans of operations of world unification from here.

Minions: Yaaaaay! We get to meet new people and invade other topics! :D :D :D

Negative: *sighs*

8-Bit Wren

Character sheet

Post by 8-Bit Wren on Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:28 am

Negative: *sighs, slouching on his throne made from dark black crystal and steel in a typical villain-esque manner while looking incredibly bored* ...You'd think by now these...'users' would've shown up by now and try to destroy the place or something like that. *shrugs, sipping on a glass of wine*

*A sharply dressed figure in a black tuxedo and trousers, small circle glasses and short jet-black hair bows politely*

Negative: ...What's your thoughts on this, Minion #1?

Minion #1: *folds his arms* ...I'd say that people's interest isn't quite...as great as back where the original Fortress was. Even with the minor shopping mall and the like we have here.

Negative: It's of no consequence. Whether or not we have to deal with intruders or people wishing to join us, we can easily take over this place. We have the resources to get them to support our effort.

Minion #1: I suppose that would be true. Sti- *blinks as a whole swarm of minions charge through the room and vanish to the food hall* ...They need more discipline. It'd help if the butlers or others to keep them in line.

Negative: ... *idly pushes Minion #1 to the side as an explosion throws fragments of metal and stone to where he was standing, soon followed by countless minions looking rather dazed* It'd seem like it. Well, either way, let's get those leaders of the world on the line.
    8-Bit Wren

Character sheet

Post by 8-Bit Wren on Fri May 04, 2012 9:47 am

Negative: *munches on popcorn, watching a TV about a woman with red hair stabbing people in the back, occasionally cutting to her outright lying to her victims* ...Look, Gillard, if you're going to keep back-stabbing, we're going to have to have to...remove you. ...Hell, I thought we'd already dealt with that Rudd and Abbot fellow.

Minion #1: Didn't they shake off the effects of the 'Emo Music'?

Minion #249,101: Yeah. And the politicians becoming zombies backfired because they were alread- *kicked out a window*

Negative: Right. Well, you can see this, Oba-

Obama: Yes, we can.

Negative: ...I swear, if that pun happens again, someone's going to die. Painfully. Slowly. You know, put them in the pit. And...yeah.

Julia Gillard: Stab, stab, stab, sta-

Negative: ... ... ...See, THIS is why we need to take over the world. Do you understand? *head-desks*
    8-Bit Wren

Character sheet

Post by 8-Bit Wren on Fri May 18, 2012 6:35 pm

...You know, I'm beginning to question why I brought this her-

superjwren329: To display you have MPD, slightly insane and have too much time on your hand- *is punted back to GameFAQS*

Negative: ...Well, I suppose that solves that. Still, aren't you supposed to get back to writing that Shadows of Troria thing? You know, that BOOK? And let's not forget the fan-fic request-

Cleru & Pratty: *pout* Hey! We want out Swordcraft Story fic re-written! You know, the one you didn't include us in!

Joshua: Yeah, on that note, where's my reboot of MY stories...?

Lee: ...Not to be a bother, but...

Zeke: *shrugs* It'll be done when it's done.

Negative: *twitches* ALL OF YOU GET THE HELL OUT! OUT! OUT! OUT!! *swings his blade Arch-Nemesis to send them all flying* My place, MY rules, MY ABSOLUTE CONTRO-

Wren: *bursts through the door* Ahah! There you are!

Negative: ...****!

*Awkward pause.*

Wren: ...You should probably fix that intruder alarm.

Negative: *begins hitting his head against a wall*
    8-Bit Wren

Character sheet

Post by 8-Bit Wren on Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:34 am

Wren: *sits down with a glass of Pepsi and takes a sip* ...Same old plots again, I take it?

Negative: *shrugs* What's it to you? I'm allowed to do as I wish, taking over the internet, the world, bit by bit and I don't need goody-two-shoes like you getting in the way! Seriously, this forum is the perfect place to relax!

Wren: ...And you do realize no-one's bothered to try and invade or attempt to stop you...?

Negative: ... ... ...*facepalms* Someone's thick. Hello, that's kind of the point! Granted, I haven't invaded other topics YET, but eventually, I'll gradually turn this all into my empire!

Minion #1: I thought it was going to be a united nation of a collaborated effort?

Negative: *sips from his wine glass* That too. Honestly, you people are missing the big picture. If I take charge, then we don't have to put up with various world leaders plotting and scheming and trying to blow us all up.

Wren: Uh...huh. Well, good luck with that, I gu-

Minions: *swarm into the room by the millions* Paycheck! Paycheck! Paycheck Day! Yay! Yay! Yay! :D :D :D

Negative: *facepalms*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:17 am